Local chain thrift stores have raised the prices of their books so that most books never find a home. Where all the unsold books go is always vague and unclear. In response to this the Bizarre Bazaar created our 24-hour accessible book donation wall and they are all FREE. So, in addition to selling your books and music to us inside our store, PLEASE consider donating outside our store. Local book lovers appreciate the FREE price tag and pick through these items day and night. Also, Little Free Library owners can refill their mailbox libraries for FREE.
At Bizarre Bazaar we buy, sell and trade the following:
- used books, antique books, collectible books
- vinyl records, CDs, cassette tapes, Reel-to-Reel Tapes
- comic books & old vintage magazines
- old paper items (ephemera) - prints, posters, postcards, old photos, sheet music
- videos - DVDs & bluray
- VHS tapes (Music & Vintage Horror VHS tapes only)
- Home Audio Equipment - buy, sell, trade and repair record players, amplifiers, old radios, turntables, receivers, brand name speakers, tuners and similar audio items. See our Audio page for details.
- NEW - Vintage and collectible toys and action figures (excluding sports related).
So instead of stockpiling your books, music, videos or home audio gear for "someday", sell them or trade them for stuff you haven't enjoyed yet. We also offer a relaxing atmosphere where you can meet others interested in pre-download era media.
Our "browser's paradise" philosophy focuses on keeping a rich in-house selection, a selection the local community helps us create by buying, selling, and trading with us. In addition, our inventory is available only in our store and not online, and this has two benefits for our customers: It keeps the rare "gems" in our store for your browsing pleasure, and it forces us to lower our prices for a smaller (local) buying population. With a focus on your browsing experience the Bizarre Bazaar is the ideal place to discover books, music and videos you never knew existed.